Easter Sunday was a special day as we not only celebrated the resurrection of Jesus, his victory over sin and death, but we did so in person, outdoors!
So many people worked so hard to pull together our outdoor service (thank you all, legends!!) meaning we could sing together as a gathered church for the first time in over a year, and we could also fit in so many more people with the large plot of land behind the church building. It was in so many ways, a beautiful occasion as the sun shone down and we celebrated God's grace together.
With lockdown easing, we are now back in the building each Sunday morning, and we are taking all the necessary measures to make sure we are a safe location to gather.
- Book in during the week to confirm your place for Sunday mornings.
- Our welcome team will give you a squirt of hand sanitiser and show you to your seats
- Numbers are limited to comply with Covid restrictions
- Social distancing is in place, with 2m between each person or bubble
- Face masks are required for the duration of our time together
- The building is being professionally cleaned each week between services
If you want to join us in the building on a Sunday morning, do get in touch. We are still live streaming too of course, and you are welcome to join us for the live stream of the celebration service via www.youtube.com/peopleschurchpartington and you can also join us as part of our Zoom gathering to engage with the service together with others.
We are not stopping at Sunday mornings though, and in the coming weeks we have a few other expressions of church that we'd love you to engage with.
- Family Focus services, monthly 3pm service for families 16th May, 13th June, 11th July
- Midweek Church Services start Thur 20th May, 9.30am - if you aren't in a position to join us on a Sunday morning at the moment, why not join us midweek for a stripped back service with space for worship, teaching and prayer
(booking is essential for both Family Focus and midweek services)
We are so so glad to be able to begin to gather again, and we hope you can join us and be part of it.